Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Futbol

So.  Rob and I are watching Bryce and Jeffrey at soccer practice.  We can't tell what position Jeffrey is playing, and we're talking about it while we watch what he's doing on the field.  While Rob and I are talking, Nathan is toeing the dirt next to us, rubbing his shoes into the dirt to make designs, seemingly oblivious to our conversation.

Me:  I'm not sure.  He could be playing fullback.  Is he playing fullback?  Is he playing halfback?  I just can't tell.  He certainly looks like he's playing defense.  I think he's playing fullback. 

Nathan:  Mom.  He's playing soccer.


Rob and me:  Hahahahahaha!

3 comments:

Nana (Lonna)and Grandpa (Max) said...

Nathan has always had a way with words!

Kimbooly said...

Awww. Thank you, mama!

DFThompson said...

Out of the mouth of babes.