Monday, April 27, 2009

How to get your kids excited about folding laundry-- (Really!)


Follow Me on Pinterest

Family

There is no doubt that it is around the family... that all the greatest virtues of human society...are created, strengthened and maintained.

Winston Churchill


Our Family

My boys

My boys

Life is like a train ride

Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he's been robbed....

Most beef is tough. Most children grow up to be just ordinary people. Most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration. Most jobs are more often dull than otherwise....

Life is like an old-time rail journey--delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed.

The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.

Jenkins Lloyd Jones

We're all fighting our own battles...

If men could only know each other, they would neither idolize nor hate.

Elbert Hubbard

Favorite Links

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

(Click on "ask a question" and then on "chat live")

A very cool and no pressure way to find out more about what your mysterious mormon friends believe. ; )

The Proclamation on the Family Very, very cool.

"The Friend" Website

Awesome for kids!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

Hmm, about me. I love people, learning, camping, and I love my husband and children. I am an avid reader when I choose to avoid household duties.

My Blog List